Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Capo~

As usual i woke up at 6 a.m. in the morning, thinking the same thing for past few weeks. Then get ready to go to school and start the journey around 6.30 a.m. In the car, as usual still thinking the same thing lol and listening to evanescene especially My Immortal..@.@ It takes about 10 to 15 minutes from my house to school. By the time i arrived, the school bell rang. Sometimes i'll be in dewan bacaan as Kok is there every morning.

After add maths test, went to dewan bacaan and start talking crap with mann kim lol...such a boring day in school, slept after add maths paper 1 and 2. Didn't eat after recess as the paper 1 starts at 10.30 a.m., ends at 12.30 p.m. and another 50 minutes till the school ends. Normally i'll walk down the hill as i told my mom to pick me up at the botanist garden everyday, then either use the coastal highway or normal road. But there're no difference at all whether to take coastal highway or normal road lol... Because when i arrive Taman Indah traffic light, the time will be 1.41 p.m. So i told my mom what for taking the coastal highway, and i think the distance is longer compare to normal road..Same Sh*t Different Thing. On the way back still thinking the same old thing..hmm...

I arrived home around 1.45 p.m. Then take my bath, lunch, watch tv and take a nap. My dream were usually school lol.. always can dream about Gane, church, family and HER. Reasonly i've been dreaming about her..hmm...Don't know why..Seems like there's something important. Hmm.. Nevermind.. Temporary let it be~

Around 6 something, Eyen called up and asked when should we capo... My sis said around 8 something. LOL.. But we went to Josephine's house 1st as my sister wanna give her a present before she go back to KK tomorrow morning. We ended up chit chatting in her house around half an hour and her mom gave us 7 mango...whoo~ then we headed straight to Eyen's house. She lives in Taman Tshun Ngen, just invade her house when you feel free..haha~:D Her Opposite house open house, buka puasa i guess...Full house..lol

The capo begins~ My sister play the piano, Eyen play the flute, while i play the saxophone. The 1st song we played is Moonlight Sonata. Follow by Hinata vs Neji, Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You, Kenny G The Moment, Jay Chou - Cai Hong, and Until The Last Moment. Then, we left her house at 12 a.m. It's been a long time we didn't capo together... I don't know when will the next capo be. It is sooner or later.

That's all for today.

D.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment