Friday, September 18, 2009

Boring Day~

Yesterday is a boring day. 4 free periods...or more..lol.. Talked with Corrie, Bren and Kok. Planning on activities we're going to do during this Raya holiday. Bet it's gonna be boring though. Think will just study instead, if im not lazy. lol~.~

In the evening, played badminton with my gang for an hour and another hour jogging. Manage to jog 5 round. Not as good as last time dy, didn't jog for a long time. Think i'll jog this evening though as i've nothing to do. Yesterday i have a cramp in my left leg when i was getting in mann kim's car. The pain is awful, never felt this pain before. Then quickly get off the car and lay down on the road. lol...LUCKILY Mann Kim was there and helped me out. Thank you dude~ having difficulties when i walk up the stairs.

At night, Mann Kim came to my house and walk around the garden outside my house. Then we headed to Bistro yum beer, and continue our story..haha.. Arrived home around 12 a.m. Mann Kim is one good old pal to me... :D thank you so much~ haha..i'll spend you next time...hmhm

D.T.

2 comments:

  1. ==" Life is really boring in high school ya... How come my high school so the bz... I guessed it must be me running around instead of sitting around keke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..nowadays the teachers..lol...is today smarter than yesterday? im not as energetic as you..haha~

    ReplyDelete