Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bonjour..

Hello bloggers/readers! Well i'm not a full time blogger lol, but since some of my friends have blogs of their own, so i decided to make one. That's not the reason why i wanted to make a blog, i just wanna express myself in many ways which i can't normally do at home since all my siblings not around...lol

Let's see,

Hmm...This is not my first time blogging. Actually its my third time. It seems that the previous doesn't last for long. Weird huh... Hope that this brand new blog will be immortality!
Let me introduce myself. I'm Daniel tan, 18 years old this year. Studying in SSSS, Form 5. Nothing special though, just an ordinary boy who likes to drive around SDK for no reason. Music is part of my life just like a wife, staying beside me when i'm bored or moody. I love cooking when i was a kid, helping beside my mom but i have a phobia when i wanna cut the vegetables or meat. Every time i use a knife, i'll definitely injure my own fingers if i'm careless. There's once i accidentally cut my thumb and the blood kept flowing out like a water pipe==" I don't know what to do and let it be until my mom saw it. Luckily i'm still alive. I love my family very much even though my dad always nag me. Get used to it. I'm being too quiet among some of my friends, kinda sad though. Any idea how to overcome it? LOL...Perhaps there're remedies out there. Hmm... Let it be~
Anyway, i hope you guys will enjoy my blog. Do leave a comment though if you're free. Have a pleasant day~
D.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment