Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Funny :D

Cut my hair today.

Guess what, again I woke up late this morning. But class starts at 10 am today. Reach PBD around 9.20 am and went to the library. Then during physic tutorial, Mr Chan thought us instead of Ms. Annie as she's preparing test for our seniors.

Funny thing happened during physic tutorial. :D This is the conversation, when Mr Chan was writing the equation.

Mr Chan: Who's the one who play the saxophone?
Everyone was looking at me. @@
Daniel: Me.
Mr Chan: Do you practice it everyday?
Daniel: Sometimes only.
Mr Chan: If you don't want to be a medical doctor, you can play it at the hospital or pub from 7-9pm. You'll be the blowing doctor. EHEHEHE~!
All: LOL~!
Mr Chan: Madam Leela's birthday is coming soon, maybe you can play a song for her. Ba Ba Black Sheep. Then she'll say, "Why Mr Chan will give Ba Ba Black Sheep song on my birthday?" EHEHEHE~!
All: LOL~!
Daniel: I'll play twinkle twinkle little star for her. XD

After college, I went to cut my hair. =)

DT

No comments:

Post a Comment