Sunday, July 4, 2010

Time Flies and AWESOME DAY!



Woah~ time flies man. Can't believe it's already beginning of July. Just a blink of an eye, I've been studying in Mahsa for 3 months. Goodness gracious! So what have I been doing this 3 months?
  • Make New Friends
  • Learning Tamil? haha
  • Study
  • Ali Maju Restaurant
  • Bun Shop! the best.
  • Walking up and down the stairs everyday.
And guess what? I just received a call from mahsa head department half an hour ago and they invited me to perform on the 11th of July. They requested me to play the my way song again, accompany by sivenesh and stephen, and another song I choose by myself. :D Thinking of playing nothing gonna change my love for you though... xD but still sucky at the solo part..haha~

this is the link for the song>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-fxs_ZWXH4


Gonna practice everyday from now on.. ><

Toodles~

DT

No comments:

Post a Comment