Monday, June 28, 2010

Normal Day

Can't believe that I'm late for college today. Geez.. Wake up at 8 am, and yea, it's pretty late. The traffic today is really really jam, NKVE is flooded with cars. By the time I arrive college, it's already 9.30+. But the good news is, Bio lecturer will be absent for today and tomorrow. Thank God. =) Whenever I'm late for Bio class, surely either the lecturer haven't arrive or absent. LOL, funny right. But, I won't be that lucky next time.

My mood is weird today. :S I've no idea what's wrong though. Sit there quietly and finish my chemistry homework for an hour plus. Hardly talk with people this morning until lunch time. Then, back to normal mood. Can't explain why. :S What kind of mood swing is this?! Mother Of Pearl.

Wanted to cut my hair after college, end up stay at home though. I asked my bro to fetch me there and he said okay. But he was busy watching series there. So, nvm la... =) FRIDAY! chemistry test is on FRIDAY!! I'm well prepared for it. =D Bring it on Mr Daniel.

I don't feel like performing on English Grand Finale. ==" Have to wear attire formal with a hat. Not in the mood to perform though..haha~ another word to describe, LAZY~ :P Anyway, see how it goes then.

That's all for today. Ciao~ ^.O

DT

No comments:

Post a Comment